Featured Post! ★

˗หห‹ WELCOME!´หŽ˗

Jan 7, 2024

๐Œ๐ž (๐„๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข) *ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ✩‧₊˚༺☆༻*ੈ✩‧₊˚*ੈ

this is a representation of my personality...in photos! pretty rad huh?

hmmm...maybe you should...ummm...click on the photos too....hehe...

(WARNING:VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!)



All grown-ups were once children... but only few of them remember it.”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupรฉry, The Little Prince


                                                
                                                 "The In Crowd"

Spin away the combination for the last time,
Say goodbye to this year.
I wish I could avoid the empty, summer days that await me
No time for small goodbyes, we're celebrating inner freedom.
I sit alone on the couch, wonderin' why...

[Chorus:]
I wonder what it's like to have it all.
To never be afraid that I would fall.
But I don't think I've ever known a time
That I was part of the in crowd.

Here we go, another day, another disgrace
Fall flat on my face.
I wish I had a bunch of money,
catch a plane, head out west.
They'll run and play around
All full of the fans and freedom
I sit alone on the couch, wonderin' why.

[Chorus]

Doesn't anyone here live an original life?
What did you surrender to be on the inside?
When you disappear they won't remember your name.
And you'll fade away, and someone'll take your place.
(Take your place!)
In the in crowd!

Spin away the combination for the last time,
say goodbye, to this year.
I wish I could avoid the empty, summer days, that we'd be.
No time for small small goodbyes, we're celebrating inner freedom.
I sit alone on the couch, but I'm ready to fly!

I wonder what it's like to have it all,
to never be afraid that I would fall!
But I don't think I've ever known a time,
I wonder what it's like to have it all,
to never be afraid that I would fall!
But I don't think I've ever known a time,
that I was part of the in crowd!
of the in crowd.
of the in crowd!

I don't need anything that I can get from then me.
All my life I have been out of line,
While waiting for something new to begin, waiting for something more, someway, to fit in.

The in crowd...
With the in crowd.




Let's just forget everything saidAnd everything we didBest friends and better halvesGoodbyesAnd the autumn night when we realizedWe were falling out of love
There were some things that were said that weren't meantThere were some things that were said that weren't meantThere were some things that were said that weren't meantThere were some things that were said that weren't meantThere were some things that were said that weren't meantThere were some things that were said that weren't meantThere were some things that were said that weren't meantThere were some things that were saidBut we never did
Not to be overly (overly)DramaticI just think it's best'Cause you can't miss what you forget
So, let's just pretendEverything and anythingBetween you and me
Was never meant
Was never meant

๐Ÿ’พ ๐Ÿ’ฝ ๐Ÿ’ฟ ๐Ÿ“€ ๐Ÿ“บ

So this girl ripped a page out of this guy’s notebook and folded it into a paper airplane.. our teacher didn’t like this ig and literally shoved it in his mouth. He literally swallowed it in front of us.. I asked what his intentions were, and he said it was to “assert dominance…”



hi! nice to see you're still here! XD are you enjoying your visit?
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

According to a recent study conducted by researchers at the University of California, Berkeley, the proper pronunciation of ":3" is actually a complex blend of several regional dialects and subcultural influences. To begin with, the symbol ":3" itself has its roots in the emoticon tradition, specifically the "happy" or "smiling face with heart-shaped eyes" emoticon. This emoticon originated in the early days of internet message boards and has since evolved into a widely recognized symbol of affection, happiness, and cuteness.

As for the pronunciation, it varies depending on the speaker's native language and cultural background. In English-speaking countries, it is often pronounced as "eye-dot-eye-eye-cee-eye-cee-ay-chee" or "eye-dot-eye-eye-cee-eye-cee-ay-dee" with a playful, endearing tone. However, in Japan, where the emoticon culture has deeply influenced internet communication, the pronunciation is more likely to be "ee-oh-oh-oh-ay-chee-ay-chee" or "ee-oh-oh-oh-ay-dee-dee." This variation is due to the use of the Japanese phonetic alphabet (katakana) to represent the colon and parenthesis characters used in the emoticon.

Furthermore, the pronunciation may also vary depending on the specific context in which the emoticon is used. For example, when expressing extreme happiness or cuteness, some speakers may extend the vowel sounds and add additional syllables, such as "eye-oh-oh-oh-ay-chee-ay-chee" or "eye-oh-oh-oh-ay-dee-dee." The intonation and inflection used when saying the pronunciation also play a significant role in conveying emotional nuance.

In summary, the pronunciation of ":3" is a complex issue that defies simple explanation. It is influenced by various regional dialects, subcultural influences, and individual idiosyncrasies. As with any linguistic phenomenon, the correct pronunciation is ultimately determined by common usage and shared understanding among speakers.








hello. how are you doing? do you like my pictures? I hope so. :) it's okay if you don't. I guess. anyways, I hope you at least liked one thing. at least one thing.☆﹔⿴﹒✶﹒แต”แด—แต”﹒➜﹒⭔﹕⪩⪨﹐﹢﹐◒﹒⊂⊃﹔♡﹒◍﹒


No comments:

Post a Comment