Featured Post! ★

˗ˏˋ WELCOME!´ˎ˗

Jan 7, 2024

hi again :)

hi!!!!!!!!!

Man I'm sleepy. I've been busy with starting school and stuff. School sucks ya know? I know it's good for me but I still hate it kinda. XD If I had friend I think I would like it more. I don't have any close friends. not one. it sucks. I kind of like being alone, but there's a difference between being alone, and being lonely. I'm lonely. I just want one friend. Some one I can hang out with and talk with. is that too muck to ask for? it sometimes feels like it is. anyways, I doesn't really matter. I listen to good music and that makes me feel less lonely. 
Anyways, I've been doing quite a bit of art lately. it's been really fun. over the past year I've been reallllly uninspired, and I've felt like I just can't draw anything well at all, but now I feel better. I've been having fun with art, not putting pressure on myself to be perfect. it's funner that way. 

I recently bought a tape player and a tape. I want to learn more about cassettes and stuff. the tape player I got was really cheap, and isn't super good for your tapes, but I'm just starting out, so I can upgrade later. the album I got is American Football's 1999 self titled release. I love that album. it's one of my favorites. :) okay, well, I'm gonna go to sleep now. goodnight...or good morning...idk.














No comments:

Post a Comment