Featured Post! ★

˗ˏˋ WELCOME!´ΛŽ˗

Jan 23, 2024

*VINE BOOM SOUND EFFECT*

DO YOU EVER JUST WANT THE WORLD TO END? 

IT'S ABOUT TIME DON'T YOU THINK?

Anyways, we (my family and I) might be moving to the east coast...Maryland to be exact...yeah. We are going to visit as a family in a few weeks and I'm kinda looking forward to it. At the same time though, I am very suspicious of the new church we are going to be going to (my dad's a pastor btw). I don't like church people generally. Most of the time, they're rotten to the core, but put up a sweet facade to trick you in to liking them and trusting them, and then they'll stab your back. They're so annoying and complain about things like the position and arrangement of the chairs/pews. SHUT UP!!!!!!!! NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course not all church people are like that, but a whole lot of them are, and being a pastor's kid, I get to see them in their full blown glory.πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„ Anyways...so yeah. Fun stuff. Also, I'm still mad at those sub-humans in Tehachapi, CA...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 Nice town though...love it there. Just nasty whiny stupid people (not everyone).

*:・゚✧*:・゚

School is still going pretty well. I was just doing math homework. It's very easy this time so I'm glad about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment